MORE PICTURES (1.27.09)

Ok, so I have these photos to post and most of them have some commentary to go with them so bare with me. Let me set the scene........on Sunday the boys wore their matching sweaters to church and looked OH SO cute in them, so when we got home, I thought I would take a few pictures. No problem right. Pictures of the boys, pictures of Brian with the boys, pictures of me with the boys......is it possible to get a picture of all 4 of us, maybe with the self-timer on the camera. So we attempted that....then I think, is it possible to get a picture of all 4 of us PLUS Lucy the dog - Brian laughs at me but I think we should try. See below and don't laugh too hard!
The boys together - SOOOO CUTE! Except for Levi looks like he is on drugs - but still very cute!
Brian and the boys - they are so handsome and Levi was even smiling a little. And Brian is holding both of them at the same time - ouch on the back!
Me and the boys - not holding both, Isaiah is standing on a TV tray and Levi looks very scared but still cute!


Group family photo - sort of cute. All smiles except for Levi. I was just glad he was looking at the red flashing light and didn't look away. We put the camera on the banister and set the timer, it was quite funny but it worked so hey! Looks like someone was standing there asking us to pose for a picture, no one would ever know.
Here comes the funny ones!!!!!!!
Me and Isaiah looking normal and smiling, Levi looks scared and Brian is trying his hardest to control Lucy but she can't stop kissing him. Brian doesn't seem to mind though - still a happy family!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! The REAL Morgan Family!
Levi - looking very scared!
Brian - looks mad that the camera didn't give us more time
Isaiah - starting to cry because Lucy tried to "get him"
Lucy - looking like she is possibly being choked to death
AND Me - laughing so hard I can't even think straight!
OH MY!!!!! Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Mom/patti/Nona said...

I love them especially the one with Lucy in the chock hold. The boys look so grown up and ready for action. Love you and miss you.
nona