SICKNESS (2.1.09)

Ok, so it’s been a long week in the Morgan household. Brian went out of town on Tuesday for a day trip. Levi woke up about 9:30 that evening (right in the midst of me watching The Biggest Loser – ugh) and started throwing up. He got sick LOTS and I washed every sheet I had for his bed and he threw up on me a couple of times. It was not good! SO NOT GOOD! Brian ended up staying home with him on Wednesday and besides from some diaherra he seemed better. Everyone went back to work and school on Thursday and that was good. Then Friday morning about 3 am Brian woke up and was sick. He was then sick all day on Friday and by that evening he was starting to feel better. Of course they called us from Levi’s school about 2pm on Friday and said we needed to come and get him because he was having some diaherra and they thought he was still sick. OK – this makes no sense to me, he was there all day Thursday and 6 hours on Friday, I am pretty sure if he is still sick he has infected everyone there, why call 3 hours before we are coming to get him. I guess they don’t like changing his diaper. Anyway, Brian was feeling better and Levi seemed fine so that was good. Brian was suppose to leave on Saturday around 1 pm for a 3 day trip so I was glad he was better. Well……then about 4 am on Saturday morning I woke up sick. GREAT!!! So, Brian is totally panicing about me being there by myself with the boys and sick. But, what other choice do we have. That’s the price you pay for living 9 hours from your family, no one to help when you need it. Anyway, so I stayed in bed all morning yesterday while Brian tending to the boys and he feed them lunch and put Levi down for a nap. All I had to do was muster up enough strength to take care of them in the afternoon after naptime and feed them dinner and get them to bed. Surely I could do that! Well, after Levi woke up – that is when my fever was at it’s worst and I came close to passing out several times and almost threw up when I had to change Levi’s diaper. Oh my – so anyway, I survived, I don’t know how but I did. This morning seems to be better. Just a little tired but other than that, no more sickness! It was bad and poor Brian was totally stressed the whole time after he left. So, that’s our week recap. This next week at work is one of the worst weeks for me because we have our family weekend next weekend. Luckily my mom and dad are coming to take care of the boys on Friday so that will be good! Alrighty, hope everyone else avoids the “sick in the mouth” as Isaiah calls it! Later!

No comments: