GO PANTHERS!! (1.18.09)

As promisied here is a picture of the boys sporting their new HPU Panthers shirts. They look sooooo cute! They had to wear a long sleeve shirt underneath it because it is sooo cold here. They are so cute and Levi is so funny, when I got the camera out he just stands really still, I think he likes having his picture made.
Does anyone notice the LARGE bruise on his forehead?? Well, let me tell you what happened. We were coming in the house from the basketball game and I put Levi down right outside the door so I could get my keys out and open the door. He tripped forward and hit his head on the door, screaming.....lots of screaming! I unlocked the door super fast so that our neighbors didn't call the police from all the screaming! I thought he hit his eye so I was checking out his eye and didn't even notice - not sure how - the place on his forehead. Then Isaiah said, MOM - look at Levi's head. OH MY GOSH - I freaked out! It looks really bad. Thankfully this morning the goose egg look is gone, just really bruised and has a little cut in the middle. See more pictures below. After it happened, I kept him up for awhile to make sure he wasn't acting weird. Poor little guy! There goes my mom of the year award AGAIN! Only 18 days into the new year and I have already lost it! SAD TIMES!


No comments: