HAPPY NEW YEAR (1.16.09)

Ok, so Happy New Year about 2 weeks too late! Sorry folks! Life is busy as you all know. We are rocking along here. Not much new to report. The boys are still enjoying all of their Christmas presents and we are looking forward to Isaiah's 5th birthday next month - that seems hard to believe!

Brian is busy at work with men's basketball stuff and traveling and such. We have been going to lots of games of course and I just broke down today, finally, and bought the boys HPU Panthers t-shirts to wear to the games - the few that are left. So, I will be sure to post a picture of them wearing their matching shirts!

Until then, enjoy a few recent pictures (actually the first photos of 2009 Morgan Family, or at least that is how it is saved on my computer) of the boys being silly around the house! Love you all and I won't promise to post more because I always break it. I will get to it when I can! How's that! Photos below!

Levi being "tough guy" - and apparently trying to sing or something!

Isaiah and COWBOY Levi - he loves this hat!!!!!

Another cowboy Levi photo!

And last but not least - the boys wearing their YO GABBA GABBA hats and gloves - compliments of Aunt Ashley and Uncle Jimmy for Christmas!!!

No comments: