HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY BRIAN!!! (12.28.2008)

We celebrated Brian's 40th Birthday on December 28th. Well, actually we celebrated on the 29th because he was gone to Minnesota on a basketball trip on the 28th. He came home on the 29th and we gave him his presents and I took him out to dinner. He thought the dinner was going to be just me and him at Cypress Inn for a yummy dinner but one of his best friends from college Marc Sims and his wife Christi came to meet us. Brian was so thrilled, we had not seem them in years and it was great to catch up. We laughing and talking the whole time, we closed the place down and it was so fun!! I think Brian really loved it. 40 years is pretty significant so I tried to make it super special for him and I think he liked it all. Enjoy a few pictures from our "party"!!!

Brian with the boys on his birthday!
He and Isaiah blowing out the candles!
His cake - cute candles huh!!!

No comments: