CHRISTMAS 2008 (12.25.2008)

So, we made a trek to Alabama for Christmas and had loads of fun! I am way behind on my blogging so I am basically just going to post some pictures because I can't think of what to type about our trips since it was weeks ago and I am just now getting to this. BUSY BUSY!

Ok, well some of the highlights were: going to a Bama Basketball game (and seeing Joni Crenshaw), seeing John and Maggie (and kids), having dinner with The Coggins' and The Minor Family at Jason's Deli, having lunch with KB, hanging out one evening with Pat, Stacia, Morgan and Evan Roberts - YEAH SO FUNNNN!!! What else? oh christmas was good too, and Levi got his hair cut and the boys got lots of great toys and I got to see my family!! And we celebrated Brian's 40th birthday (see another post about that) and eating at Taco Casa - soooooo yummy!!! I am sure I am forgetting some stuff but I hit some of the highlights. Ok, enjoy a few pictures below!


Santa goods on Christmas morning!

The kids with Ganny and Pops on Christmas Eve.



Isaiah, Levi and Jolea on Christmas Eve in their matching BROBEE PJ's!!
Isaiah and Levi - don't they look sooooo cute!

Isaiah riding his new bike that Ganny and Pops got for him!

The kiddos had so much fun with my parents! We did have a sad moments, when Jack - my parents dog of 15 plus years - died on the 23rd. It was very sad times and his companion Jill is doing ok but from what my mom says is howling alot and must miss Jack alot! SAD!!

Oh and I almost forgot about my girl's night with April, Jessica and Joanne. We went to Jessica's lakehouse for one evening and it was soooooo much fun! You ladies are my bestest friends and I enjoyed every moment with ya'll. And Brian and the boys (and Lucy, the dog) staying back in Birmingham with Alan (April's husband) and their 3 kids. Apparently the braved the zoo and the park with 2 dad's and 5 children ages 6 and under! WOW - we were impressed, just goes to show what good daddy's they are! Anyway, us girls sure enjoyed our time away!

Alrighty, I promise to TRY and be better about my blogging - it's get hard at times but I will try my hardest to do a better job!!! Love to you all!

No comments: