NO UPDATES (9.3.08)

No new things to share really, it has sort of been a blah week here. Nothing super exciting. Levi has been extra grumpy (which means he has been acting like a normal child) because he is getting his 2nd top tooth - or at least that is what we are assuming. That combined with NO sleeping at school makes a not so happy little guy. We will get through it and hopefully he is on the mend.

Both boys have lovely bruised on their foreheads. Levi was pulling up on his table in his room and wacked his head on it. And then Isaiah and I were playing a friendly game of "tug of war" with his pajamas - guess I won since I ended up with the jammie pants and Isaiah ended up hitting his noggin on a metal bar and now he has a nice bruise too. Sad times - so we totally look like a battered family right now, therefore no pictures to post.

We were BEYOND thrilled about the football game on Saturday. WOW - what a game. We had no idea that they would do so well. Seriously, it was awesome. Ironically, watching football games is one of the things that makes me miss Alabama the most. My family, when I was growing up, always went to BAMA games and it was a huge deal. Saturday mornings, on game days, usually started with a playing of YEA ALABAMA on the record player (oh yeah - the record player, can you believe that) of the Million Dollar Band performing. AHHHHH - the good ole' days. Anyway, so watching football games and the excitement I feel in my heart when the team runs out on the field just reminds me how much I miss home and so wish I could be there. But life goes on and THANK YOU LORDIE for ESPN Game Plan so we won't miss a single game this year - HOORAY!!!!!!!

Oh and on other bad news - our stinkin' vacuum cleaner broke. UGH! So we go to walmart to replace it. Seriously, how can there be a vacuum that is $20 and one that is $400. It sucks the dirty and for us dog hair and cheerios off the floor. I just don't get it. Well, we bought the el-cheapo one because hey, we have 2 kids to feed so we can't afford the fancy one. We got it home and realized why it was only $20 because it DOESN'T REALLY WORK. It sucks up some of the stuff (and I use some quit liberally) but for sure not all. Great - guess we should have opted for the fancier one. Oh well - who likes dog hair everywhere - come for a visit!

Alrighty, off to bed for now. Brian took Isaiah to an away soccer game tonight and no doubt they are having a great time. Levi is fast asleep and has been since about 6:30 tonight (remember me mentioning the no sleeping at school) and Lucy is wondering around licking the floor for any dropping that might have been left over from the 2 kiddos. Oh and I did catch Levi feeding - YES feeding Lucy some cheerios off his highchair tray earlier tonight. No wonder she won't leave us alone when we are eating - on of our own is feeding her for crying out loud.

Guess I did have alot to say, maybe someone will read it! Bye for now!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read it, Lindsey. I enjoy hearing about all the happenings at your house. You are a great and very funny writer! Laura