HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME (9.8.08)

Today I am 30 years old! WOW - that seems impossible. I had a fabulous birthday weekend (see previous post) with my friends and family! Today I did have to go to work but woke up to a fabulous hand-drawn birthday card from Isaiah. He was so excited and proud to give it to me - how sweet!

Brian organized a little lunch for me at my favorite Gianno's with about 10 of my favorite friends from work. It was fun and of course yummy food! Then Betty (my co-worker) made me a delicious red velvet cake. It was soooooo good!!!!!

Brian, Levi and Isaiah took me out to dinner at Fire & Sticks (a local Japanese Steak House). It was so good of course. When we got home and got Levi in the bed we had some cupcakes from the Sweet Shoppe. Isaiah and Brian put a candle on top and I got to blow it out. Then he wanted a candle on his to blow out too - funny! Anywho - my 30th birthday has been so wonderful. My mom and dad, my sister, Brian and the boys and my friends made it so fabulous for me! Brian has been earning huge brownie points - and he turns 40 at the end of this year so I have got to come up with something fabulous for him for his special day!

And we can't forget that Levi's 1st birthday is in just a few weeks. Enjoy a photo of me and the boys tonight after we got home (below) and also Isaiah bringing me a cupcake (top)!

No comments: