LEVI TAKES SOME STEPS (9.30.08)

Levi took a few steps tonight and we were able to capture it on camera! His teacher at school this morning said that he had done it yesterday at school but we had not seem him until tonight. What a sweet little guy he is. Pardon the yelling and cheering on the video - obviously we were cheering him on. Also, he is making the transition from baby food to solid foods and formula to whole milk nicely. Today at school was the first day he had "real" lunch and his teachers said he did great. And he has had lots of milk and seems to have no allergy to it. He still likes the bottle at night time and morning time so that might be tougher to break than during the day. Oh well - baby steps I guess! Oh and a breakthrough this past week, Levi has learned a new word - MOMMY! He actually says mommy correctly. It is sooooooo sweet! He also says Daddy now vs. saying DaDa before. His other favorite word is UHOH. I promise to post pictures and some video from his birthday this past weekend very soon! We are having a very busy week at work with our Alumni & Family Weekend happening this weekend, so this is all I can manage tonight and I thought it was too cute to wait to post later! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He can't start walking!! He's the baby. Makes me want another baby. Wait, let me clarify - makes me want someone else to have another baby so I can love on a little one again.
Levi is so precious!! Hope his birthday was super special.

Kelly said...

Yeah, Levi! I just love those first steps! I remember some footage of Kellen taking her first steps----we e-mailed that to all our relatives and my Mom only had dial-up internet so it took like 2 1/2 hrs to download 15 seconds of video! Worth it though! Happy Birthday, Levi!

The Tucker Family said...

YIPPEE!!!!!