CHEF ISAIAH (6.4.08)


Sorry guys, it's been a few days since I have posted any updates. I promise to not slack anymore.

Isaiah was sick earlier this week, or at least he was sick for about 12 hours or so. He was running a fever and was "sick in the mouth" (Isaiah's term for what the normal world calls throwing up) but only once. At any rate, he did help me with my "cheffing"!

"CHEFFING" is not actually a real word, I know. But in Isaiah's world "cheffing" and cooking mean the same. So when you hear Isaiah say something like "Can I help chef something tonight?" That is code for Can I help cook something tonight? So cheffing means cooking. Obvioulsy cheffing is way more fun to say than cooking. DUH!

So, I asked Isaiah the other day, "Isaiah, wanna help me chef something?" And of course he said, "Chef Isaiah, coming right up!" Seriously, he really is funny. So, we cheffed up some Taco Soup (my fabulous friend Joanne's recipe). And as Isaiah is helping me chef it up, he is saying how yucky it looks and how he doesn't want to eat any of it (because what kid would actually want to eat Taco Soup). Fine by me, more for me and Brian. YUMMY!

No comments: