ALL IS BETTER NOW (6.25.08)

Yeah, all is better today! Brian got home safely, hooray! The power and water are working and no one has thrown up on me today. HIP, HIP, HOORAY!!!! I did decide to keep Isaiah home from school today, for 3 reasons actually - #1, I wasn't completely convinced this morning that his eye looked better and was still slightly worried that he might have the BAD pink eye, false alarm though, his eye is completely healed now - #2, I am insanely tired from last nights episode and think I can get a nap if I keep him home - and #3, I know his school will give me nasty looks if I bring him back today because surely the degreed doctor must be wrong and Isaiah has the bad pink eye. So, therefore, I take Levi to school and keep Isaiah home. Morning is good - we watch a little TV, eat some more Apple Jacks for breakfast. There is a group of ladies that I work with that I eat lunch with about once a month and as luck would have it today was the day I was suppose to meet them for lunch - so I called them and said Isaiah (with the not contagious pink eye) and I would be meeting them at my favorite Gianno's!! We go, have a nice lunch. Brian calls and says he is on his way home. We stop at Target on the way home for me to pick up a few items. Go home and TAKE A NAP - thank you LORDIE! Sleep from 2pm to 4:30 pm (so nice)! Get up, pick up Brian because he drove the school car to Charlotte and had no car at work, pick up Levster (as we like to call him) and come home. YEAH! Kids are in bed before 8pm and all is well. Hooray!

So, Isaiah is such a ham, he did a little singing tonight for all of you. Enjoy the 2 videos below. Wait - go to the potty first and then come back and watch these because you are going to want your bladder empty so you don't pee your pants - or if you have a Depends handy you can slip that on - either one will do!

Anyone seen Alvin and the Chipmunks, he is singing the Christmas Time is Here song from that, but he doesn't know all the words so he just sings the ones he knows.

This is a remake of Isaiah's old Bad Day video - oh my, the dance moves are seriously nice and he doesn't get all the words "exactly" right. Enjoy!

That's all for now - I am going to post a few pictures and videos from our trip this past weekend next for you all to enjoy! But for now, peace out!!

No comments: