WHAT TO SAY?? (11.18.08)

Well, I think I need to add a new post here but I don't really have anything super creative or funny to say, at least I don't think so. So, what's been going on with us???

Well, Levi is eating so good lately, and lots and lots and lots of table foods. We hardly ever have to give him any baby foods. He doesn't really like to touch things, he would rather us just feed him on a spoon or put it in his mouth but he is eating like crazy. Some of you know that I have been slightly concerned about his weight and his eating habits but all seems to be great. Hooray for that!! And he is walking around EVERYWHERE - hardly crawling at all anymore. Good news is that he doesn't get as dirty because maybe, just maybe my floors aren't super clean. But bad news is that he does still fall quite a bit so we have more cries than normal.

Oh and tonight for fun, Levi pooped in the tub - SOOOOO gross! Thank you LORD JESUS that Brian was here because I do not clean up the poop like that. I grabbed the kids out of the tub and he went to cleaning. My sweet husband, he is willing to do all the things that I can't stomach doing or that I just don't want to (washing the dishes, kill bugs, and clean up the poop in the tub)! I got lucky, I know! Oh and Levi is also in desperate need of a haircut! Ok, I don't really want to cut his hair but Brian REALLY does. And after about the 10th person has called him a girl, it makes me think that maybe that is a good idea. I mean seriously, if you see a little person wearing a NAVY BLUE outfit with a soccer ball on it - what in your mind, regardless of what they look like, thinks that the child MUST be a girl???? And even walk up to me and say "Your little girl is SOOOOOO cute?" I, very friendly of course, said "I don't have a little girl, but this is Levi my son!" Seriously, PAY ATTENTION PEOPLE!!!!!! So, it's the hair, I know it, it is long and curly in the back and as much as it pains me to think that when we cut it, he will no longer look like a baby but then like a little kid, I think it might be time. BOOHOOOOOOO!!!!

Ok, on to Isaiah - not to much new to report with him. He is doing good! He got in trouble at school last week for being a "sore loser" apparently! They were playing a game and he didn't win and he threw his hands down and got mad. So, he is super competitive - he gets it honest you know, anyone met Brian before?????? I guess when we are playing games with him we should actually beat him sometimes to let him know that it is possible for him to lose. We will work on that!!!

So, start the prayers coming, Brian leaves on Saturday and will be gone until next Wednesday evening on a basketball trip. I can only imagine what insanity will happen in the 5 days he is gone. I am sure it will be good! It always is.

Alrighty, time for me to go, gotta get ready to watch The Biggest Loser!!!!! More to come!

No comments: