THE TIDE KEEPS ROLLING (11.9.08)

Man alive - that game last night was completely crazy. I had a serious headache and felt sick to my stomach well after it was over. I went into the game KNOWING that we would win but I just wasn't sure how it would all play out. And at the end of the 4th qtr when LSU blocked our field goal to win the game, I just started screaming "NO, NO, NO, NO"! Levi was crying from me screaming and I couldn't watch anymore. I already felt sick so I just got up and walked out. I went upstairs to put the kids in the bath and as Brian was calling out the play-by-play from downstairs I was so nervous I could have thrown up. Then he said - WE INTERCEPTED THE BALL! Oh lordie, I got excited then and screamed again, then Levi started crying AGAIN. And then he is giving me the play-by-play, big gains, we are at the 2 yard line. TOUCHDOWN, I thought I would die. I am still screaming and Levi is still crying! Then Ashley calls, she is screaming, Jolea is screaming in the background probably because Ashley scared her screaming. Oh goodness, we won - thank you lordie! Now we have to beat Brian's MSU bulldogs and those Auburn Tigers and then..............Flordia in the SEC Championship game, which I will be attending - thanks Momma and Daddy! Oh Lord please, surely we can beat Florida too! Time will tell! For now we are #1 and enjoying it! ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Oh and the picture from this morning before church, Isaiah wanted he and Levi to dress alike so the only shirts I could find sort of alike were solid red shirts and jeans and then Brian got dressed and wore his Alabama red shirt too. They looked so cute so I took their picture! I wore black, not red, I didn't want people to think we were strange at church ya know!

No comments: