MORE FUN PHOTOS (8.26.08)

Ashley and Jolea are here for a visit this week. So we took the kiddos up to the school to take some pictures of them. Let me just say that it is impossible to get a good picture of 3 children like this! I mean Ashley and I were totally exhausted after we got done. Oh my, it was insane! But here are some of them that turned out ok! Of course we had a clothes change which only added to the frustration of the children! Anyway, enjoy the photos - not sure what the white is around the photos - I will try to correct that soon!!!!

Levi says "Brother you are hugging me tooooooo tight!!"

Jolea looking so pretty in her outfit!

Isaiah is always the ham!

Sweet picture of the brothers in their matching shirts!!!

Kisses!!! Levi doesn't like this either obviously!
Take 1 on group photo!

Take 2 on group photo!

And take 3 on group photo - how hard is it to get 3 children under 5 years old to look at you at the same time - apparently pretty hard!!!!!

Isaiah HAM again!!!

Isaiah loves to hug - Jolea not so excited about it!

Sweet little Levi wanting to eat the grass!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Jolee looks just like pictures I have seen of you Lindsey when you were little.
And your mother also. love nona