MORE FAVORITE PICTURES OF THE COUSINS (8.29.08)

So apparently I am going crazy with all the pictures of the kids but they are tooooo cute not to post on here! Enjoy a few more or maybe like 20 more!
Sweet picture of the boys in their BAMA gear!

Ok, so here is the sequence for these 2 photos - the kids were jumping off this ledge and we were trying to get a shot of them both jumping at the same time. I say "Isaiah - hold Jolea's hand and you guys jump together". So first picture is that happening - very sweet, they seem to be smiling at each other. AWWWW! Second picture is Isaiah already jumping, still holding Jolea's hand and Jolea has not jumped. OOPPPPPSSSSS! That means that yes, Isaiah pulled Jolea down (accidentally of course) and Jolea face planted on the cement! GREAT! Then lots of tears. I thought her nose was broken for sure - then I asked Ashley - did you get that picutre??
Sweet Isaiah trying to get the other 2 to sit for a picture - not happening obviously!


Jolea looking sweet until she said "I QUIT" to us and walked away! She was done having her picture made!!!


Isaiah making a goofy smile!!
And a pretty smile this time!

Sweet little Lev!!!!

Everyone looks ok here but was looking at the wrong camera -dang it - we can't get it right!

My new favorite picture of me and the boys - Levi take your hand out of your mouth!


Isaiah is trying to kiss Levi - he obviously doesn't like it -and is Jolea picking her nose???
I thought this picture was sweet - they look sort of mischievous!
And here making silly faces!

Again Isaiah smiling really big!

Sweet little Levi again!

And another great pic of the boys!!!!
I promise that is all the picture sharing for now! Of course until I get more great pictures to share! Thanks for looking! Obviously I think the kiddos are quite cute!!!! Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: