MY WEEKEND TO BAMA (10.29.08)

I ended up going to Alabama last weekend to visit with my parents. My mom was sick, we thought at one point that she had a blood clot in her lung but it turned out to be pneumonia. She is feeling much better now so that is great news!

The highlights of the weekend included BAMA beating UT - ROLL TIDE!!! It was super fun to watch the Bama game with my parents and sister. The original family together again cheering on the Tide - it doesn't get much better than that! I took Isaiah with me and he and I got to sneak up to B-ham to see some of my friends. My very best friend April celebrated her birthday on Friday and so we went up to see her for a few hours. Here is a picture of Isaiah and Owen (her middle child)! Those 2 had the best time playing together. We also enjoyed seeing Jessica and Joshua and I missed see you Joanne and the babies (hope they are both feeling better)!!

We made the 9 hour drive to Tuscaloosa on Thursday and then made it again on Sunday on the way home. Isaiah and I had a good time and are very thankful that GANNY is AOK!!!!!

No comments: