LIFE AT THE MORGAN'S HOUSE (7.18.08)

Things are just trucking along for us!

Last week I went to the beach in Alabama with my 3 bestest lady friends, Joanne, Jessica and April! We had a BLAST, of course! No kids! It was a fabulous break and so great to see them and be able to talk and hang out. It is rare that you find friends like them and I love them all so much! My flight down to B-ham was fine, no major problems. My flight home was a different story. BHM to ATL got cancelled so they had to reroute me, it was crazy. Thanks to April Wines for taking care of Levi until I got back since Brian had to leave too!

Isaiah is with his Nona and Popa (Brian's parents) this week. They are being world travelers! He left last Saturday to go back to Nashville with Nona and they all left on Wednesday to fly to Philly then drive to NJ. I know he is having a big time because every time we talk to him he can barely get the words out what all he is doing. I was thinking last night how much I miss him and he still will be gone for another week, sad times!!!! It is so quiet around here without him.

Levi is doing great!! He is officially crawling on all fours now, no more army crawling. We have this bowl of snacks that is in our pantry for Isaiah to get snacks if he wants one and it's Levi's favorite thing in the world to mess with. He will pull out the bags and try and bite them. I guess Isaiah told him these are the good snacks and so Levi is always trying to get them. It's so funny! His teeth are coming in well, I will have to try and get a picture for everyone to see. We take him to the doctor this morning for his 9 month checkup (although he is almost 10 months now). So I will post later today how the appointment went and such, no shots today so that is GREAT! Enjoy the above picture of Levi in the snack bowl!!!

More to come soon!!!!!

No comments: