CHRISTMAS, CHRISTMAS TIME IS HERE!!! (12.10.08)







Wow, I didn't realize how long it has been since I posted anything new. SLACKER AGAIN! Oh well, please forgive me. So as you see above from the pictures, I was trying to get a cute picture of the boys the other day and no such luck. One of them is always looking the other direction or something. OH WELL - and if you are wondering if we traded Levi in for the girl version, we didn't! His hair is just insanely long and he will be getting a hair cut when we get to Alabama at Christmas time. Until then, we will just have to suffer through everyone calling him a girl, and it does happen on a regular basis! Oh well - he is a cutie, what can I say!
Otherwise, we are doing fine. Anxiously awaiting being off work for awhile and going to visit my family. Christmas should be super fun! More pictures to come soon!!!! Hope everyone else is doing great!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's too cute with the long hair!! He looks like a baby of a famous movie star!! haha.